Monday, February 21, 2011

HELLO KITTEN

After five days of dressing 'fashion week chic', I decided to treat myself to a pastel palette and wear something reminiscent of Japanese lolita street style. Designers have been infatuated with making woman look sleek, sexy, and above all, glamorous for decades. But what if I don't wanna be glamorous?! I can appreciate a day spent frumping around in my oversize knit sweater. Sometimes feeling cute is exponentially more rewarding than feeling like society's poster child for beauty. Sheesh.











FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Scrunchie- DIY
Sweater- Ralph Lauren
Pearls- Secondhand
Birthday cake tiered tennis skirt- Tommy Hilfiger
Rosette belt- Vintage
Sparkly tights- Juicy Couture
Mary jane heels- Qupid, www.lulus.com

I've also arranged these Hello Kitty mood boards to perfect the kitteny atmosphere in my pink and beige bedroom:






Hello Kitty coloring book, Hello Kitty pencil box from 1997, Hello Kitty pencil bag, Hello Kitty ring, Hello Kitty hamburger button, Sanrio flavored gum, Hello Kitty compact mirrors, Hello Kitty metallic diary and stickers, Chi Chai Monchan puffy wallet.

/Affectionate meow

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

23 comments:

  1. how do you make your bottom eyelashes like that? are they fake?
    make up post please,,,,
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely gorgeous. And I would never had guessed that sweater to be from Ralph Lauren! Or that skirt from Tommy Hilfigier. They're both pretty preppy, All-American styled brands. But lovely outfit anyways. I love the moodboard, haha. The Hello Kitty stuff reminds me of my adolescent days.

    ♥ Julia
    Just Like Judas

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello kitty mirrors, pin, ring and coloring book :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful ! original and so "manga" !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. never seen anything so cute in my life! you look so gorgeous!


    a fashion blog by lydialee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fated to be loved, passionately ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaha!! YOU ARE SO CUTE I WANT THAT BELT AND SWEATER PLZ.

    it's not really lolita fashion; i sometimes wear lolita XD but it is called hime gyaru~ you did a good job! you are so adorable omggg.
    also, what lipgloss are you wearing? cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missing person- Theo Kawala- 16 years. contact cambs police with any info 03454564564. http://alturl.com/6thd8 PLEASE RT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recognized those juicy tights, but only cause im a follower of "the bebe" Bebe fever. bajaja. I want to come to vegas and go easter egg hunting with you. I will wear my harajuku outfit too.
    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...you're a hello kitty girl..:)
    loove the sweater....and this look tops..all those fw looks..hah..!!!
    bisous...

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THE OUTFIT!!
    Love the sweater, skirt is soo cute, the belt is such a nice touch, and love the pearls ♥


    ohhhhh man, i used to have hello kitty plastic box, mini coloring pencils, pencils, erasers, and THE GUMS WERE THE BOMB!! LOL
    SOOO GOOOOD!

    I still have the mini color pencils, and I SHALL NEVER TRASH THEM! :D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhh i really love the pastel colours!!! the jersey flowered is so great!!!, and i love hello kitty too, my room have some things of the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhhhh i'm in actual love with this outfit! you are gorgeous too, following you now!

    Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your entire outfit is crazy beautiful. This si so lovely!

    bisous xxxxx

    Karima

    www.karima-illustration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is quite adorable. Loving the Twiggy eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. romantic, glam and chic! fabolous outfit.
    I love your your eye's makeup
    Kisses, Alinne


    www.alinnetyle.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  17. You´re one of my favorite Blogs !
    So dreamy .... ;)
    Xx http://cocoloni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so adorable! I'm linking your blog. Your look has such a great color story; it reminds me of what Marie Antoinette would wear if she were alive today (and still a teenager)!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable outfit<3

    and I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty

    http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so glad to see you exploding with pastels. I can't get enough of the baby blue florals right now, so Marie Antoinette...y

    xx
    www.theleatherweather.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow you're really cute.....almost like a doll!!
    your blog is awesome too.......

    ReplyDelete