Saturday, December 31, 2011

WICKED

The wicked witch is back, forever. I'm sorry I kept her hidden for so long... I guess I got so enveloped in experimenting with other themes that I forgot she even existed! But it's important to stay true to my roots, and that means making my inner-witch feel welcome to strut her scary stuff any day of the week. I'm wearing an asymmetrical skirt from the denim artisans at NATIVE HEART. They're the craftsmen who whipped up this genius pair of ombre shorts over the summer. I've got a lot of great new stuff to debut for y'all. Since I'm always looking to share my fave online shops, I gotta recommend their store: http://nativeheart.bigcartel.com/ Czech it out.






FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Hat - Urban Jungle
Lace top - Secondhand
Scarf - Native Heart, www.nativeheart.bigcartel.com
Belt - Vintage
Skirt - Native Heart, www.nativeheart.bigcartel.com
Socks - Forever 21
Heels - Natural Colour, www.natural-colour.com

Scarf, skirt, stacked heels. Good example of an 'all-occasion outfit.' Some people fear that wearing heels strips an outfit of its casual element. I'm one of those people who wears them regardless of the event (unless it entails walking a great deal) so the shoes hardly ever define whether or not the outfit is 'too dressy.' It doesn't seem too eager to wear a pair of light-wash denim shorts with patent pumps and a leather jacket. In fact, it seems like good middle-ground. Better to be overdressed than noticeably informal.









Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

13 comments:

  1. Aaah I can't believe I'm the first to comment! I love you and your style so much - this outfit is gorgeous :) looks kind of bat-like but in a good way! Happy 2012! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous outfit to end the year :) I'm in love with the shoes! Have a lovely new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sooo much. I think the belt is my favorite. Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes, fab look! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is amazing!
    Especially the hat and the shoes.
    And your hair is lovely.
    Your blog is so inspirational!
    Happy new year!


    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! I love wearing heels. They just do so much for an outfit and I'd rather look a little more dressed up than too informal.

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so amazing! this stylization looks like for glamour Halloween party :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH you brought back the all-black! I had been missing it, not that I don't love your other looks as much (because I love all of your looks), but I'm so partial to all black that it's nice to see it worn in such a tasteful way. I definitely agree with you on the heels front; I wear them constantly, so they really don't make a difference based on an outfit's formality.
    Happy new years!
    -Angelina
    www.angelinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty!!!
    follow my if you like my blog and i will follow you too!
    Decimal Shoes blog
    Decimal Shoes Web

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog. Great styling. Love the lace top.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Bebe, you're so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete