Wednesday, August 6, 2014

oh my goth

My new fave online shopping destination is a site called "Young Hungry Free" -- there is literally not one item in their inventory that I wouldn't wear. Okay maybe one but that's still a stretch, and if you browse through their new arrivals you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. That classically Singaporean mix of athletic, cyber, goth, and grunge is perfectly represented by their stock of mesh tanks, PVC minis, oversize jerseys, and holographic pleats. It's my fantasy, and simultaneously a reality, and LUCKY ME I'm wearing a three piece look courtesy of the brand! The Cross Yo Heart tee, Sick Sleek skirt, and True or Faux Leather Bomber are all available for your perusal... and lust. I know the feeling.




Everything is infinite,

Bebe

7 comments: