Tuesday, October 21, 2014

still life

I fell off the face of the earth as I so frequently do and arrived again, a placated charybdis in watercolor floral, thrilled to feel the world move around me moving around myself. Here I am, again, and there I'll go in a week to hide inside the white space between dots in an ellipses. As I lose and gain my gravitational pull I fall from socius spheres and back into them. I spiral so far inward that my own weight overwhelms my other gravity, I disappear into my immaterial universe, I emerge again still prisoner. Here. I must enjoy my velocity... always, again. 

It's good to be back outside. Wind. Earth breath. Running in circles like a still life on caffeine. I'm happy to be.



Romwe layered floral dress, Swaychic "Under Construction" boots in white

Everything is infinite,

Bebe

6 comments: